I am currently studying graphics and photography at A level. Design is my passion and I love to incorporate all my knowledge of art and design that I have developed to try my hand at a variety of different design based projects.



3/11/2011

Take an object for a walk project


These are 3 pictures from an AS photography project where I chose an object, took it for a walk somewhere and photographed it. I chose to use a mini gum ball dispensing machine as my object and in its childlike nature I walked it around a local park. I tried to photograph it as if it were a child itself, both shy and playful while familiar with its surroundings.
I chose to use selective colour in this short project partly to experiment with the technique which I had only used in small parts before and also to highlight the 'child' in what can sometimes be a monotone world.

No comments:

Post a Comment