I am currently studying graphics and photography at A level. Design is my passion and I love to incorporate all my knowledge of art and design that I have developed to try my hand at a variety of different design based projects.



4/15/2011

Revolution Posters



These are 6 posters from a set of development pieces for a unit 4 graphics exam question. The exam question that I chose was about public information, and given the current state of affairs; I decided to base the question on revolution... telling the people to stand and march together.
I used some photographs from a student protest against the increase in tuition fees that took place in my local town centre and I played some part in the organising of.

1 comment:

  1. LUKE, UR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS IDEA...LET'S UNITE...CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE...MATTHEW BARLOW...CLICK ON THE UNITE IMAGE (DEFEND EQUALITY) OR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE THERE IS A LINK (UNITE) JUST GETTING STARTED, BUT I HAVE BEEN MAKING HANDMADE STICKERS AND POSTING THEM AROUND TOWN IN KEY SPOTS. IF YOU CHECK OUT MY MOBILE UPLOADS IN THE PHOTO SECTION OF MY FB PAGE U'LL SEE THE STICKERS...FRIEND REQUEST ME IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE,...IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE PAGE W/O FRIENDING THEN REQUEST...AND I'LL HOOK IT UP! PASS THE WORD, IT'S TIME TO UNITE!!!

    ReplyDelete